Managed IT Support Services Memphis TN
Professional IT Solutions For Businesses In Memphis TN and Surrounding Areas
Professional IT Support in Memphis Tennessee
Managed IT Services are a way for businesses to run safely and effectively. We eliminate problems before they occur and manage IT budgets efficiently. It’s our goal to protect our clients data and maintain a long, prosperous relationship.
We work hard to act as an extension of your staff by getting a thorough understanding of your business. We think proactively about information technology so you can focus more on your business and less on your computer systems and data.
Professional Managed IT Services
We’ve helped many other businesses in Memphis and we can help yours too.
Data Backup & Recovery
Why Kirkham Has The Best Managed IT Solutions in Memphis TN
We know that your IT support is important to you and we want to be there for the long-term. Our friendly Memphis professionals work hard on all of our clients’ networks, no matter what size or complexity they are in order make sure everyone has quick access whenever they need it!
Through years of experience and happy customers, we have developed strategies that will enhance your business operations, keep your network secure, and keep your business running smoothly. Whether you are a small business or a larger multi-office network, we can create a solution that fits your business’ needs.
Managed IT Solutions FAQ
What Does A Managed IT Services Company Do?
Managed IT services companies are responsible for the safety, security and reliability of your information. They typically work on a fixed fee basis to keep things running smoothly. This changes incentive from “finding problems” (and getting paid) into preventing them! The business model also evens out revenue stream between client and MSP. This fixes budgeting problem as well resulting in no ugly surprises when it comes time pay up.
Is My Company A Good Candidate For Managed IT Services?
If you can relate to 3 or more of these statements, your company will likely benefit from a Managed IT Support company:
- You realize that IT is an integral part of your business that can no longer be handled by a non-professional who isn’t 100% focused on these issues.
- You understand that IT is no longer an optional expense, but, an operational expense similar to your building’s utilities.
- You want an IT firm that thinks about what’s best for the business their clients operate.
- You just want it all to work so you can focus on provoding the best service possible for your own clients.
- You do not want to be in the IT business.
- You realize the hourly cost of downtime and business interruption is so much more than a technician’s hourly rate.
- You are done with finding, hiring, and managing IT staff.
- You realize that a break/fix IT support company is not incentivized to fix your problems.
- You put up with IT support issues because you do not want the trouble of changing to another support provider.
How Can You Charge A Fixed Price For Unlimited Support?
There is no catch. Over the years we have determined what level of network health is achievable on any given network and we know how many hours of support are needed by a network of that complexity, when it’s properly managed.
We can use those ratios to predict how much support you’re likely to need once we onboard and stabilize the network.
In the beginning, we will lose money because we are taking care of neglected items and pent-up IT demand. Eventually, we will hammer out the kinks, optimize your network and move into the next phase which is maintaining and planning for the future.
Which Cities Do You Service?
We provide IT services to businesses all over the US. With that said, our IT services company is based in Arkansas.
What Size Companies Benefit From IT Support?
We work with businesses of all sizes but here are a few specifics:
- The maximum size depends on your company’s business model, number of locations, strategic initiatives, growth plans, etc.
- For companies under 200 end users, a managed IT services company can be the total IT department (CIO, CTO, help desk and the like) or just act as a supplement to in-house IT staff.
- For companies with more than 200 end users, we usually see businesses hire an in-house technology technician, but still keep the IT Planning, Network Monitoring, and Windows Patch Management outsourced.
- Managed Service Providers (MSPs) don’t get sick, take vacations, or require benefits. MSPs also generally cost less than a full time employee.
Hire The Best Managed IT Support Services Memphis Today!
We look forward to discussing how we can help your business run more smoothly. Contact us today to learn more.
A leading IT company in Oklahoma, Arkansas and throughout the Midwest. Contact us today to discuss how we can help your business run smoother.
Address: 3111 Old Greenwood Rd Fort Smith, Arkansas 72903
Fort Smith: 479-242-2811
Little Rock: 501-295-3577
Oklahoma City: 405-429-8799
Open Support Ticket