Is This You?
If you are a small to midsize business, and you want to turn technology into a power tool that can move your business forward instead of a problem that costs you time and money, then we can help!
Our clients typically have 20 to 100 workstations, and rely on their computers, network, and Internet for daily operations. Most of our clients have a specialized line of business application that they use to run their business and rely heavily on that software being operational. They represent a broad cross-section of industries.
Add our technology experts to your company’s team when:
- You want to focus on your business, not the technology.
- Your current system seems to hinder business more than it helps.
- You need better reliability and security for your computer network.
- You know that computer downtime costs you money.
- You need to be certain your data is always backed up, period.
- You need to know where your inventory is at all times.
- You’d like to enable your employees to work remotely.
- You want your employees to do the jobs they were hired for, not waste their time on computer problems.
- You believe that paying to prevent problems is more efficient than paying to fix problems.
- You’re looking to expand your business, but need to know the technology and costs involved in doing so.
- Your interests are tied to the bottom line.
Kirkham.IT Professional IT Services
Address: 3111 Old Greenwood Rd Fort Smith, Arkansas 72903
Fort Smith: 479-242-2811
Little Rock: 501-295-3577
Oklahoma City: 405-429-8799
Open Support Ticket
Are you searching for "IT services near me"?
We offer local IT consulting and support for businesses in the following Arkansas & Oklahoma cities: Northwest Arkansas (NWA) including Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers, and Bentonville, Little Rock, Springdale, Fort Smith and the Russelville MSA. We also serve local clients in Oklahoma including Tulsa, Oklahoma City, the McAlester MSA, Muskogee and other nearby cities.