Professional IT Consulting Company in Arkansas & Oklahoma
Why Choose Us?
What Does An IT Consulting Company Do?
Your business depends on your IT systems. We’re confident that we are the only network services, computer support, or IT consulting company that provides these benefits to your business.
Here are the reasons you can depend on us to keep you and your business up and running:
- Reputable. We have been around since 2002, a respected IT services company locally in Arkansas and Oklahoma, and the of the industry. Our proudest accomplishment is the large number of long term clients who put their trust in us year after year.
- Business savvy. We design, evaluate and justify technology solutions from a thorough understanding of the business benefit for your company.
- Trust. As a professional IT consulting company, we become a true partner, an extension of your company. Even our agreements are designed to ensure we always work for you.
- Peace of Mind. Because we take care of your IT, you concentrate on your business.
- Promptness. Responsible, professional response times.
- Enhanced Productivity. We turn IT into an investment. Every bit of lost time, lost information and worry has a dollar value. We work hard to make sure your IT investment provides the ROI your business deserves.
- Proactive Remediation. We take care of problems. Most of them before you ever knew about them.
- Security. With state-of-the-art, enterprise-grade tools, security systems, and procedures, we constantly adapt to new threats…
- No Tech-Speak. We explain things, talk and answer questions in everyday language. We’ve even been told “you guys don’t have an attitude…”
- All-In Pricing. No surprises, just peace of mind. You don’t have to worry about how high the bill will be when problems do occur.
- Monitoring, Monitoring, and then we add monitoring. With a multitude of professional tools, and as the best IT consulting company, we monitor backups, security threats, server and workstation health, and many other things just to make IT work for you.
Managed IT Consultant FAQ
What Does An IT Consultant Do?
The role of an IT consultant is to be a technical specialist that focuses on integrating information technology into businesses and showing clients how to use IT more efficiently to help reach objectives and targets.
There are many reasons a business may require the assistance of an IT consultant. Here’s a few:
- To seek advice and recommendations about business and IT problems
- To make recommendations to improve effectiveness of your computer systems
- To Implement new data systems to increase productivity and reliability
- To improve and manage security of IT systems
- And much more
How Much Does An IT Consultant Cost in Arkansas & Oklahoma?
Our services are charged on a monthly basis and start at $49/month.
What Are The Benefits of Managed IT Services?
1. Reduce Your Risk
Your data and servers are at risk every day. Managing your information properly can save your business significant amounts of time and money if your business ever comes under attack.
2. Thinking Ahead
When you choose to move to professional managed IT services, you’ll receive better performance, nearly zero downtime and fewer glitches. With our experience and knowledge of the industry, we work hard to think ahead to detect and solve issues before they become significant problems.
3. Predictable Costs
While we tailor each program to our specific client, all of our clients enjoy the predictability of a fixed pricing model to avoid nasty cost surprises.
4. Level The Playing Field
Larger companies typically have in-house support services with a team of full-time IT professionals. Small to medium-sized businesses can’t afford that luxury on their own. One of the benefits of managed IT services is that outsourcing helps to gain the expertise and the insight that larger companies have. This can help level the playing field between you and your competition.
5. Compliance and Security
We are experts when it comes to PCI compliance. We ensure that all of our clients are properly handling their customers’ data and information to avoid any risk.
6. Money Saving Model
The biggest benefit of managed IT services its ability to lower business costs. It only takes one IT disaster to severely set a business back. We help you avoid that possibility completely.
7. Newest Technology
Another important benefit of working with a professional IT services company is our ability to implement new technology safely and quickly. Your business can stay up to date, working with the best technology. The best part is that you don’t have to worry about integration or keeping up to date on what’s new. We handle all of that.
8. Focus On Your Business
IT support is what we’re good at. Let us handle that so you can focus on growing your business.
Who Are The Best IT Consultants in Arkansas & Oklahoma?
We may be a bit biased, but at Kirkham IT, we feel very strongly about our level of knowledge, professionalism, and experience as a managed IT services company.
You don’t have to take our word for it though. You can read reviews from our clients here.
Looking For A Reliable Managed IT Consultant in Arkansas or Oklahoma?
We work with businesses all over the country, but we also offer professional IT solutions for our local clients in Arkansas & Oklahoma.
If you’re looking for a professional managed IT consultant for your small or large business, we’re ready to help your business grow.
Kirkham.IT Professional IT Services
Address: 3111 Old Greenwood Rd Fort Smith, Arkansas 72903
Fort Smith: 479-242-2811
Little Rock: 501-295-3577
Oklahoma City: 405-429-8799
Open Support Ticket
Are you searching for "IT services near me"?
We offer local IT consulting and support for businesses in the following Arkansas & Oklahoma cities: Northwest Arkansas (NWA) including Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers, and Bentonville, Little Rock, Springdale, Fort Smith and the Russelville MSA. We also serve local clients in Oklahoma including Tulsa, Oklahoma City, the McAlester MSA, Muskogee and other nearby cities.